Inclusion in the Faroese public school: From political vision to practice in tension between general education and special needs education
PhD defence by Frida Poulsen, MA.
Oplysninger om arrangementet
University of the Faroe Islands, Fróðskaparse-tur Føroya, Sjóvinnuhúsið, Vestara Bryggja 15, 100 Tórshavn - External audience can participate via link
2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (Danish time) - (1 p.m. to 4 p.m. local time on the Faroe Islands).
External audience can participate via the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg68onl2nMY
- Associate Professor Stine Willum Adrian, Institute of Culture and Learning, Institute of Social Science, Aalborg University & Arctic University of Norway
- Associate Professor Vegard Moen, Institute of Elementary Teacher Education, Sports and Special Pedagogy, University of Stavanger
- Professor Firouz Gaini, Faculty of History and Social Sciences, University of the Faroe Islands (chair)
- Associate Professor Lotte Hedegaard Sørensen, Danish School of Education, Aarhus University
- Associate Professor Erika Hayfield, University of the Faroe Islands
- External Lecturer Kirsten Baltzer, Danish School of Education, Aarhus University
The dissertation is available for reading at DPU secretariat, Tuborgvej 164, A307e and at Føroya Landsbókasavn, J.C. Svabos gøta 16, Tórshavn.