PhD defence - MA Byron Zachary Rom-Jensen
"The Scandinavian Legacy: Nordic Policies as Images and Models in the United States"
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Auditorium 2, building 1441, room 112, Taasingegade 3, 8000, Aarhus C
MA Byron Zachary Rom-Jensen will be defending his PhD dissertation
The Scandinavian Legacy: Nordic Policies as Images and Models in the United States
13 December 2017, 13:00, Auditorium 2, building 1441, room 112, Taasingegade 3, 8000, Aarhus C
· Associate professor Rosa Magnusdottir, Aarhus University (chair)
· Professor Dag Blanck, Uppsala University
· Professor Peter Stadius, Helsinki University
· Professor Thorsten Borring Olesen, Aarhus University
· Professor Mary Hilson, Aarhus University
The dissertation will be available for reading before the defence at the office of Leanne Arberg, Jens Chr. Skous Vej 5, 1463/517, 8000 Aarhus C.
The defence is open to the public and will be conducted in English. All are welcome.