Workshop for ERC Consolidator Grant applicants (17th of March January 2022 deadline)
Arts and BSS, Aarhus University: This hands-on peer-to-peer workshop is intended to help you prepare for your application to the ERC CoG call to the 2022 March 17th deadline.
Oplysninger om arrangementet
The workshop is oriented at researchers applying for an ERC Consolidator Grant in the SH panels in 2022. There is space for a limited number of participants.
In this session:
- Current ERC CoG holders will share their experience with the application process and provide advice for applicants
- Participants will be asked to pitch their ERC project idea/concept and asked to highlight the high-risk/high gain aspect of their idea.
- All participants will be asked to give feedback on the each others pitches
- Members of the AU Research Support Office will join the discussions
- All participants declare to keep any documents and discussions fully confidential
With the collaboration of:
Lasse Lindekilde, Department of Political Science, ERC-2020-StG
Felix Riede, School of Culture and Society, ERC-2018-StG
12:00: Lunch (sandwich provided)
12:30: Presentation by ERC CoG holder Lasse Lindekilde and Q&A
13:00: Presentation by ERC CoG holder Felix Riede and Q&A
13:30: Short pitches pinpointing the high-risk/high gain aspect of your project idea and peer feedback (4 minutes pitch each)
14:45: Short pitches pinpointing the high-risk/high gain aspect of your project idea and peer feedback (4 minutes pitch each) … continued.
15:30: End of the workshop